Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"ARTFUL" - DREAM - CREATE Mixed Media Sterling Pewter Necklace
































This summer I was blessed to stumble upon and participate in "Flying Lessons - Tips + Tricks To Help Your Creative Business Soar"  created by the gifted Kelly Rae Roberts!

Kelly openly shared her successes, struggles, tips and tricks with the 300 + online participants. Taking this course helped me to believe that my creative aspirations are possible!  This class is a MUST for anyone who needs some direction and inspiration to make their dream come true!

Today I am fortunate to be a part of an amazing group of artists (those who participated in the 2011 Flying Lessons), we encourage and inspire one another, we share our successes, fears, and tips and tricks..:) 

The above necklace is inspired from my "Flying Lessons" experience!

Nurture your creative and artful soul....Dream it - CREATE IT - Fly !!! :) 

I wish you success in fulfilling your dreams...  


Please take time to check out some of the amazing work of the artists who participated in Kelly's Rae's Flying Lessons course with me..
The below is a list of these artists who are blog hopping with me!

Beth Cougler Blom: http://sobliss.wordpress.com/
Cindy Jones Lantier: http://www.lantier.org
Stacey Chadwick
Brown: http://staceybrownarts.blogspot.com/
Teresa Cash-Czech: http://www.asmilemaker.com/

Lisa

17 comments:

  1. That's so pretty, Lisa. I love the dreamy colors and different chains and how long it is! Love love love. As I said in the group, I've been remiss in getting around to all the blogs, so this has been a great experience and motivator fo rme to finally visit. Thanks so much!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace, Lisa. So beautiful! I'm finally able to hop around and check out a lot of blogs from our tribe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the necklace you shared with us for the blog hop and I had fun strolling through you blog. Your jewelry is fabulous, keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies..I'm a bit embarrassed I didn't initially put the link to everyone's site for this blog hop...Learning curves are fun!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your necklace. Your jewelry is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jewelry so much. I has asuch an elegant yet funky vibe to it. So glad Ive been able to find amazing artist like you! thanks for flying with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your "fly" jewelry, such a great style you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still want a piece of your jewels. I didnt see the above one in etsy. Will you be putting it in? Do love the other necklace that is in there too.. Hmmm..I have my eye on you:) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa your necklace is so divine. Fly high~ Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spaark - I will be putting a necklace similar to this one in Etsy in a few weeks..I can let you know when I do..:) This piece I decided to keep for myself..lol I never do this..always sell them...so I treated myself lol...;)

    I'm so please you like my style..it has been evolving since "Flying Lessons!"

    Take care,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,Lisa!I love the necklace you created for the blog hop. Your work is BEAUTIFUL! Happy flying!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work Lisa! I am so pleased to haver stumbled upon it and glad we blog hopped so I could see your things! Beautiful pieces! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful necklace lisa, great flying with you x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks ladies..I still have a bit of hopping to do but it has been fun and amazing to see all the gifted artist in our group!

    ReplyDelete